Thursday, June 7, 2007

Category 1: Micro-goals

The next step in my planning process is categorizing my big fat list of goals. These are the goals which I've identified as "micro" in size - that is, they can be accomplished in about a week. Not that all of them will, of course. I mean in a week from when I actually start working on it. There is some overlap between these and short-term goals, as some of them are ongoing things. #7, for example. Many are still quite vague and poorly defined, but I'll work on that soon!

1. Take shorter showers
2. Write a will
3. Race in an alleycat
4. Make church website
5. Go to the farmer's market
6. Do some beadwork
7. Practice networking
8. Redo my résumé
9. Donate hair to Locks of Love
10. Register as an organ donor
11. Have a picnic
12. Make (soy) yogurt from scratch
13. Make tofu from scratch
14. Have a temporary corset piercing at a formal event
15. Make energy labels for St. Oswald's
16. Schedule a church retrofit consultation
17. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
18. Digitize CD collection
19. Visit a museum
20. Attend an opera, symphony, or ballet performance
21. File tax return
22. Put tax refund into paying off student loans
23. Teach someone to knit
24. Go sailing
25. Surprise James with something romantic
26. Get rid of all the junk/clothes I don't use/wear anymore.

No comments: